Thank you for your interest in joining the Team at Design Data Corporation!
Design Data Corporation is always in search of high-quality individuals who are excited about providing the best customer service experience to our customers.
Founded in 1984, Design Data Corporation has been driven by our mission to consistently deliver unmatched technology support and advising services to help our partners succeed. We view our role as a business partner and an extension of every client we serve. In a fast growing and constantly changing industry, our rapidly expanding organization works to provide IT solutions for a wide array of business partners include small and medium-sized businesses, and non-profit organizations. We pride ourselves on operating a superior service company and we want all of our employees to share in this pride.
Customer Support Coordinator – Full-Time
We are seeking a motivated, experienced individual to join our team as a Customer Support Coordinator. As an integral part of our customer service team, you will often be the first point of contact that our Customers have when they seek IT support. Using active listening and excellent communication skills, you will work with our Customers to understand their IT concerns and route them appropriately to our skilled technicians. Creating outstanding Customer experiences will guide your decisions and actions. In addition, you will have the opportunity to support our growing team internally with various marketing related and administrative responsibilities. Top candidates are detail-oriented, skilled at multi-tasking, and have excellent people skills.
- Manage incoming IT Support requests originating via phone, email, and automated ticketing system
- Engage in active listening with callers to collect, confirm, and clarify relevant information pertaining to their IT support requests
- Enter IT Support requests efficiently and accurately into PSA software
- Work with other Customer Service Team members to ensure constant coverage of all incoming support requests
- Provide internal administrative support to Team Leads when requested
- Assist with Social Media and marketing efforts as needed
Key Abilities Required:
- Ability to multi-task, remain exceptionally organized, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to both work independently, as well as collaborate with colleagues to meet team goals
- Strong grasp of the English language and technical writing style. Ability to proofread/edit documents for clarity and accuracy.
- Ability to learn new software systems and applications required to perform daily job functions
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Power Point, Word, and Excel
- Prior experience in a professional capacity with social media and marketing
- Prior administrative experience, including data entry
- 1+ year of working in a customer support role, answering incoming calls
- Understanding of service contracts, sales agreements, and the sales cycle
Network Technician – Full-Time
Our Network Technicians are responsible for providing both remote and onsite technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and/or software. You will respond to queries, run diagnostic programs, isolate problems, and identify and implement solutions for clients. Network Technicians must be able to work well with other IT professionals and have the ability to communicate clearly with both end users and executives.
- Maintain, identify, troubleshoot and analyze a wide range of server/computer & network related issues for our clients
- Work intimately with PSA Ticket software and RMM tools to properly create, document and resolve support tickets
- Consistently provide enthusiastic and exceptional customer service
Key Abilities Required:
- Ability to work effectively with end users of all skill levels and communicate technical issues in a way that non-technical individuals can understand
- Ability to collaborate effectively with teammates
- Ability to learn quickly and face new challenges with a “can do” attitude
Technical Skills/Proficiences Desired:
- Experience supporting Windows Servers 2008 – 2016, Windows / Mac OS, Hyper-V / VMWare, Microsoft 365 and wireless
- Certifications including Microsoft, CompTIA, etc.
- 2+ years of real-world IT support experience is preferred with both onsite and remote support experience
- Possess and demonstrate a strong understanding of the critical need for cyber security
- Possess and demonstrate a strong understanding of Disaster Recovery and Backup best practices
- Some travel required – must have reliable transportation and a valid Driver’s License
- Position includes providing after-hours support in an on-call rotation
Design Data Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation.
Please complete the information below if you are interested in a career with Design Data Corporation.