Employees are the weakest security link
Even the most advanced security solutions can’t offer 100% protection against the sophisticated approaches hackers leverage to target individual users. An IBM study found that 95% of data breaches are caused by employee mistakes. All it takes is a single employee opening a malicious attachment, or clicking on an infected link, and your entire network is compromised.
What is Phish IT?
- Simulated Phishing Attacks
- “In the Moment” Feedback & Education
- Interactive Training Modules & Assessments
- *Specific Training Track Available for Managers
- Educational Resources – Monthly newsletters, Tip Sheets, and Posters
- Month Over Month Campaign Results & Analysis
Results-Driven Training with Measurable Impact
Running a baseline phishing campaign establishes your organization’s phish rate as a benchmark for program performance. Simulated phishing emails sent monthly will increase your users’ awareness and ability to recognize suspicious emails. Combined with Security Awareness & Training, your company’s phish rates will continue to decline.
*Data provided by Infosec Institute