Thank you for your interest in joining the Team at Design Data Corporation!
Design Data Corporation is always in search of high-quality individuals who are excited about providing the best customer service experience to our customers.
Founded in 1984, Design Data Corporation has been driven by our mission to consistently deliver unmatched technology support and advising services to help our partners succeed. We view our role as a business partner and an extension of every client we serve. In a fast growing and constantly changing industry, our rapidly expanding organization works to provide IT solutions for a wide array of business partners include small and medium-sized businesses, and non-profit organizations. We pride ourselves on operating a superior service company and we want all of our employees to share in this pride.
Network Technician – Full-Time
Our Network Technicians are responsible for providing both remote and onsite technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and/or software. You will respond to queries, run diagnostic programs, isolate problems, and identify and implement solutions for clients. Network Technicians must be able to work well with other IT professionals and have the ability to communicate clearly with both end users and executives.
- Maintain, identify, troubleshoot and analyze a wide range of server/computer & network related issues for our clients
- Work intimately with PSA Ticket software and RMM tools to properly create, document and resolve support tickets
- Consistently provide enthusiastic and exceptional customer service
Key Abilities Required:
- Ability to work effectively with end users of all skill levels and communicate technical issues in a way that non-technical individuals can understand
- Ability to collaborate effectively with teammates
- Ability to learn quickly and face new challenges with a “can do” attitude
Technical Skills/Proficiences Desired:
- Experience supporting Windows Servers 2008 – 2016, Windows / Mac OS, Hyper-V / VMWare, O365 and wireless
- Certifications including Microsoft, CompTIA, etc.
- 2+ years of real-world IT support experience is preferred with both onsite and remote support experience
- Possess and demonstrate a strong understanding of the critical need for cyber security
- Possess and demonstrate a strong understanding of Disaster Recovery and Backup best practices
- Some travel required – must have reliable transportation and a valid Driver’s License
- Position includes providing after-hours support in an on-call rotation
Design Data Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation.
Please complete the information below if you are interested in a career with Design Data Corporation.